Sunday, April 21, 2013

Holy Crap - Update Time


Ok so I haven't updated this blog in a month. I am sure I have disappointed my many followers and I apologize to all 3 of you. At the beginning of March I had surgery on my foot and as you can imagine I wasn't as physically active as normal. I milked the excuse to be lazy and not write anything since I pretty much had to stay in bed for the most part of every day. I continued to procrastinate writing even after my recovery but I am finally back to continue the blog.

Things you can hopefully look forward to in the future are some videos I am going to be making on how to cook certain dishes that are healthy but still fun to eat and do not necessarily feel like "diet" food. I tried doing this already but the production really suffered from the lack of a tripod and me trying to cook while also holding the camera. As soon as I get a new tripod I will begin filming and start editing videos to try and have one every week. That is the goal.

Love, Dcgreen.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your related posts!
    Most Gun safe Reviews involved in self-inflicted and unintentional firearm injuries (that is, in suicides and accidents) came either from the victim's home or the home of a friend or relativ. DinhHanh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concordia is a U.S. News Top Tier Regional University and has been named by The Chronicle of Higher Education as one of the fastest growing private nonprofit master's institutions. CUI enrolls over 4,000 students.california classical education Thank you.

    ReplyDelete